I have integrity and I am open-minded. I am warm and very passionate about the work I do. I am a Trauma Qualified Counsellor & Supervisor with experience of offering counselling services to individuals and groups, adults and young people aged 16+, in North & Central London. I also offer Supervision, Training & Consultancy Services. I like to work creatively with clients using creative writing and art materials. I can walk in the shoes of the client to be able to provide them with the best of care, and develop a professional relationship based on confidentiality, trust and respect. I have the tenacity & self-awareness to work in challenging situations.
I am happy to work for statutory or voluntary sector organisations offering Counselling or Supervision on a freelance basis, for small or large projects.
My professional background has been working in community development and engagement, working with marginalised community groups, volunteer development and youth work. Please see the charities I’ve worked for section for more information.
- Diploma in Trauma Therapy| NAOS Institute
- Certified Psychotherapeutic Supervisor| LCCTA
- Diploma in Applied Group-work Skills| WPF – London Bridge
- Professional Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling| Lambeth College
- Intermediate Counselling Skills/ Studies| Lambeth College
Further Professional Training
- Mastering the Addictive Personality (CPD)| http://theaddictivepersonality.co.uk
- Sexual Health & Young People with Learning Disabilities (CPD)| Sheffield Sexual Health
- A Gestalt Approach to working with Children and Adolescents (CPD)| Gestalt Centre